Membership / How to join CID
How to join CID
1. Send your professional profile (curriculum vitae, resume, bio) describing your studies and activities.
2. Validate your email address at www.cid-portal.org/validation and read information there.
3. Once your profile is approved, send membership fee.
4. You will receive a letter of confirmation and a certificate for framing stating that you are a Member of the CID. You will also receive CID badges, presents and a variety of printed matter.
Send profile for evaluation by email to ExecSec@CID-portal.org
UNESCO, 1 rue Miollis, FR-75732 Paris 15, France
Individuals: 80 US dollars (or 55 euros)
Institutions (schools, organizations etc.): 160 US dollars (or 110 euros)
Students under 25 years of age: 45 US dollars (or 30 euros)
Associate members: 375 US dollars (or 250 euros)
Congress registration: 100 US dollars (or 65 euros)
Above amounts are net, please add Paypal or bank commission.
Fees in euros are for residents of the Eurozone
How to send CID membership fee (by order of preference)
a) PREFERABLY through: www.paypal.com
b) Western Union (ask us before sending)
c) Bank transfer to:
Conseil International de la Danse CID
IBAN: FR76 3000 3033 0100 0372 7033-329
Banque Société Générale, UNESCO, 7 place de Fontenoy, FR-75352 Paris 7, France
BIC-SWIFT CODE: SOGEFRPP
Add bank charges
Ask the bank to add your name to the remittance so we can identify it.
Contents of parcel sent
- Confirmation of membership letter
- Confirmation of membership parchment for framing
- Receipt of payment
- Member's lapel pin, to wear at all times.
- Stickers for school entrance and car windshield
- Posters for wall decoration and other gifts.
- Various presents - see Gifts at the CID Portal.
Confirm your present postal address - the envelope will be sent there