Listings are in English, so use only letters of the English alphabet (example: e instead of é, c instead of ç.
1. Start by finding your dance school or dance company.
Type in the search window words from its name or location, for example:
salsa London, or ballet academy Berlin or therapy Paris
If you get too many listings add another word.
To send corrections fill the form at Listing institution
2. To find an institution type its name in the Search window.
If you get too many listings type also the location.
3. To find institutions in a particular form of dance: type the dance and the location,
example: tango Tokyo
4. If you get too many replies, add another word. Try various words to see how it works.
5. You can refine your search by adding the first digits of a postal code, preceded by the country prefix (two letters and dash).
Examples: FR-75 (for Paris), DE-10 (for Berlin), US-NY (for New York state).
ballet Paris 75015
Cape Town school