Food for the thoughtful dancer
Nourriture pour danseurs réfléchis
Alimentos para bailarines pensadores
Curated by Alkis Raftis
Over 40 websites, continuously enriched
The central resource for Dance History
Articles, books or DVDs by Members of the CID
- Send reference or full text for CID Dance Writings: www.Writings.Raftis.org
- Present articles at World Congresses on Dance Research proceedings website: www.CID-portal.org/cdr
- Announce new books at the CID Circular sent to over 30,000 dance professionals in 200 countries.
- Place your book under the auspices of CID. To apply send full text with outline and table of contents.
- Include your book in the CID Virtual Library containing more than 600 books authored or edited by Members of the CID: www.cid-world.org/library/
We strive to give the greatest visibility to your intellectual production.